Re: [Xen-users] New problem with winxp

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 09:02:18 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:00:57 -0800

I did find that rebooting would allow a new cdrom,but did not know about
the ctrl+alt+2. I tried it, but it goes t a black screen saying HVM
device model, press q to quit, (HVMxen) device it not removable. Press q
then enter and it crashes windows. This does not sound good at all. In
addition to not being able to use sound also, this makes WinXP nothing
more than a web browser.

Art