[Xen-users] udev fails in guest, which seem to lead to getty hanging.

 Hi,

  I got a centos guest started on fc6 finally by creating the mkinitrd by hand.
But the thing is centos seem to hang after the services are started properly
and just before the login prompt. I also notice that 'udev' is failing at the
beginning, which could be why mingetty hangs. I am guessing that udev is the
service that creates the necessary ttys. So is there something I should do to
get udev and the getty to work.

  Thanks in advance.