Re: [Xen-users] pci graphics in paravirtual domU

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 02:09:22AM +0100, Henning Sprang wrote:

> What about running a full desktop distribution in a domU, where all
> the stuff for daily work is in, and I install regularly software from
> not 100% certified sources, and want to play games and all the 3d
> stuff?

What about a different approach like using dom0-card for everything?
Accessing the domU via vnc/x-protocoll would allow usual programms to
use, with the xen-gl forwarding from
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andreslc/xen-gl/ you could start 3d-stuff in
the domU and see it in dom0.

Christian