Re: [Xen-users] Network configuration problem

  • To: "Daniel S. Reichenbach" <daniel.s.reichenbach@xxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:29:52 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 04:29:48 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=JUrUCTpH0jvMfoPywoaYAnNvRkXuMdzMmJm+P2L0Dc3dahfGjoknmi0uplCzPoC3BuAqMhJdoqGfm1nBxiOB46SAo21EF3HYHsDLgVduZFJhOkYXHzRjb1kEmynV+PrGkCUdcWPz35pJeqNn811cQ47ETlgwcbDrhb04QA44A08=