Re: [Xen-users] Xen at FOSDEM

Henning Sprang wrote:

O.K., very likely not, at least not that I see anything, not even the
smallest talk. But is there any interest?

Anybody coming there and willing to join a little get-together of Xen fanatics?
Ian Pratt gave a talk last year - I remember goin up to ask a question at the end.

Why not organise a BoF this year then?
I suppose thought that all the rooms are full - but that's the spirit of FOSDEM. Find somewhere. Put up notices.

--
     John Hearns
     Senior HPC Engineer