final notice

billingerror@xxxxxxxx (billingerror@xxxxxxxx) on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at
22:51:23

4l8:

Dear eBay customer,
we are sorry to inform you that we are having
problem's with the billing information on your
account. We would appreciate it if you would go to
our website and fill out the proper information that
we require to keep your account active,Please Update
your account information by visiting our updates web
site

http://ebayupdates07.byethost18.com

eBay Billing Center
Rep ID. 332A