Re: [Xen-users] change console size of "xm console"

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 12:01 +0100, Daniele Palumbo wrote:
> hi.
>
> i use konsole.
> i am, obviously, on a remote desktop, with ssh to my xen server.
>
> now, when i do `xm console`, xen belive that i have a console with different
> size from mine.
> and all ncurses and dialog will mess up characters (man, vi, less, ...).

My guess is that the Xen console emulates a physical (serial) console,
which is of fixed size (typically 80x24?).  So unless your terminal
emulator is the same dimensions you'll probably experience that
behavior.

> how can i manage it?
> resizing my 'konsole' is not an option :)

Well then that does not leave you with [m]any options does it?

Seriously, why don't you ssh into the domU and to get a virtual console,
which is re-sizable?