RE: [Xen-users] SLES10 Error: (9, 'Bad file descriptor')

You look for vmx (or svm in the 385 model with AMD processors) here:
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat pse36
clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm syscall lm constant_tsc pni
monitor ds_cpl est cid cx16 xtpr

It's not there, so your processor isn't HVM capable (or it's turned off
in the BIOS perhaps?)

--
Mats