Re: [Xen-users] Very slow drives, I/O - DMA issues?

Ok so based on previous suggestions I did a mkinitrd:

mkinitrd -f --preload=ide-disk --preload=ide-generic
/boot/initrd-2.6.16.33-xen_3.0.4.1.img 2.6.16.33-xen_3.0.4.1

Upon looking further in the /lib/modules of the xen kernel I'm not seeing any
other potential candidates to try preloading. When I made the initrd without
the preload parameters, my drives weren't found. Does anyone have any
suggestions on what I should put into the initrd or specify explicitly in
order to have my drives recognized properly?

I installed xen from src rpm ... should I maybe just compile trial/error a
kernel that might work?

Thanks!

Lonny