RE: [Xen-users] Win2k3 cdrom is not an ElTorito, install boot fail

Hello,

In my experiences this is also dependent on the fact if you install 32bit
and 64bit server.

I have the w2k3 enterprise server x64 working with the config, where, as far
as I remember (have the config not here now), also the lines

acpi=1
apic=1

- this was some crucial problem to get started the installer from the "text"
into the "graphical" mode.

- use xen 3.0.4.1, with 3.0.3 I did not get it to work with 64bits. With 32
bits w2k3 server standard it worked also with xen 3.0.3.

        Good luck,

                Archie