RE: [Xen-users] a new server for Xen

I guess now I'm confused. I thought that AMD PV and Intel VT did basically
the same thing. They allowed unmodified OS's to work with a hypervisor to
support full vitrualization. From that Jan said it sounds like there is a
draw back of PV vs VT? I haven't heard anything about that. Can someone
explain (I personally prefer AMD)??

Thanks,
Ryan