Re: [Xen-users] dom0 freezes under high IO load - HP ML150 G2

Tom,

It may be helpful if the list knew what type of filesystem was backing
"/root" (ext3 resier jfs, etc?) as well as possibly see the contents of
slabinfo.

I don't think this is a Xen issue, but I'd like to see your inodes
anyway.

Thanks
--Tim