RE: [Xen-users] New x86 machine

> While it _was_ a challenge to set up I wouldn't even think about
> retiring xen now.

No one's suggesting you should. :)

The state of Xen today is not the state of Xen tomorrow. I believe
that it is obvious that Xen will be the defacto consumer-ready
out-of-the-box virtualization solution for Linux within a very short
time window... 12-18 months, maybe sooner. The momentum is obvious.

It's just not "point and click" yet. If anything goes the least bit
wrong with your Xen installation today, you'll be burrowing all the
way to the bottom.

Joe.