Re: [Xen-users] dom0 freezes under high IO load - HP ML150 G2

Could you please let us know what happened, after he tries compiling the newer
kernel with Xen?

I've already tried 2.6.16.38 (xen 3.0.4-testing) but nothing changed here and
the problem persists.

--
 Daniel Mealha Cabrita
 Divisao de Suporte Tecnico