Re: [Xen-users] Slow Disk access on SLES 10 install

D Sims wrote:
Is it better to live with the possibility of data corruption on a host crash
and have normal disk access, or turn the flag on and be protected against
corruption, but suffer terrible performance. Or is there a better way? Possibly to assign the guest domains their own disk partition that they can
write to as they please?  I have not tried this yet (I will tomorrow), but
that sounds like a better bet.  Or is there another way?

lvm gives you normal performace - and as a bonus - snapshots. I can't say whether this is integrated with YaST in any way.

Per.