Re: [Xen-users] Running scripts on domU create/shutdown?

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 10:45:54AM +0800, Tim Post wrote:

> Positively. For a couple of reasons :

  Cool.

> Lack of a reply by dom-0 in xx minutes indicates a problem. So see, in
> this case, you really can document and use a negative.

  Agreed.

>  I'd be likely to use the patch even if it was rejected.

  Attached to this mail.

  Two quick comments - I'm not sure if "run-parts" is available
 in non-Debian distributions, so if it isn't that needs to be
 replaced with a simple glob and execute loop, probably in
 xen-script-common.sh.
  Secondly vif-common.sh really isn't the best place to put
 the code since it isn't really related to vifs - it was just
 a convenient place to hang the test, since it is included in
 vif-bridge, vif-nat, and vif-route.

Steve
--
http://www.steve.org.uk/