Re: [Xen-users] xend: not reconized RHEL5

Salut!

There's probably a xen-tools package you need to install.  If I've guessed the
package name right then a "yum install xen-tools" should work.  Otherwise, do
a "yum search xen" and see what comes up.

If you're booting on the Xen kernel successfully then you're well on your way
to having everything working.

You might also want to install virt-manager, which I believe is supplied with
RHEL5 - it's a friendly GUI interface to Xen and from the screenshots I've
seen it looks quite good :-)

Please let us know if you have any other problems.

Bonne chance!

Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!