Re: [Xen-users] Running scripts on domU create/shutdown?

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 02:38:25PM +0000, Mark Williamson wrote:

> Ah cool.  Argo looked quite funky to me, so it'll be interesting to see what
> you come up with.  Do you have a particular use case in mind that you're
> making this for?

  Basically for the case where you have N dom0 to monitor and you
 wish to be able to apply operations upon them centrally.

  There was a brief mail describing roughly what I intended here:

  http://lists.cvsrepository.org/xen-tools/Mar07/0235.html

  For the case where you only want to delegate control of a
 single domU or two to an indivual, or control all instances upon
 a single host there is the nice xen-shell...

  One goal is to allow the backend and the control program to be
 completely decoupled.  So there could be a control panel in PHP,
 and a GUI in glade/perl/python+gtk for example.

> I've now replied to your e-mail commenting on technical issues on the
> xen-devel list.

  Cheers, much appreciated.

Steve
--