RE: [Xen-users] xend: not reconized RHEL5

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Kraska, Joe A (US SSA) wrote:

thing is probably just to reinstall with the right install code to
begin
with.

What?

There is an installation code (a serial) one enters into the installer.
Yes, for the *BETA*.

Easiest thing is to reinstall with the correct installation code.

Eh, I got stuck in the same thing the other day- I tried re-installing with a different install code, still no virtualization tools were installed, and I saw no option to install them (I'm not saying they weren't there; just I didn't see them. I'm not a fan of the graphical installers) Eventually, I installed all the xen stuff "by hand" by downloading the RPMS from RHN. (yum didn't work- long story. essentially, the RHN satalite server my client was using doesn't work with RHEL5 yet) It was kindof a pain chasing down all the dependencies, but it worked in the end.