RE: [Xen-users] Question about source branches

On 6 Mar 2007 at 18:42, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> In the immediate future, 3.0.5, later on 3.0.6 or 3.1.0.

Hi!

Is there an URI where I can read what I may expect for the next release so far?
I'm talking about the famous missing release notes: The motivation to test
something is proportional to the implementation of desired features and bug
fixes.
;-)

Regards,
Ulrich