[Xen-users] Installing a domU on NFS

Hi

my dom0 runs openSuSE 10.2. Creating several domUs worked fine when using image files.
Now I am trying to install an openSuSE 10.2 System on an NFS root.

What I did so far is:
Make a dirinstall of openSuSE 10.2 to /mnt/dirinstall
Mount the NFS root to /nfs
Move anything from /mnt/dirinstall to /nfs
Umount the NFS root

Here's my domU config file:
kernel = '/boot/vmlinuz-xen'
ramdisk = '/boot/initrd-xen'
root = '/dev/nfs'
nfs_server = '10.2.50.21'
nfs_root = '/xenvm1'
memory = 512
vcpus = 1
builder = 'linux'
name = 'x-dktest'
vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr0, ip=10.2.50.41' ]
localtime = 0
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot = 'restart'
on_crash = 'restart'
extra = ' TERM=xterm'

/etc/exports on NFS (v3) Server looks like this:
/xenvm1 10.2.50.0/255.255.255.0(rw,sync,no_root_squash,no_all_squash)

In dom0 (10.2.50.31) I can mount the NFS share with no problem.

If I start the domU and connect to it with xm console, I get this:
NET: Registered protocol family 1
Using IPI No-Shortcut mode
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vif/0
Freeing unused kernel memory: 184k freed
Time: xen clocksource has been installed.
Boot logging started on /dev/tty1(/dev/console) at Thu Mar  8 11:38:55 2007
Creating device nodes with udev
netfront: Initialising virtual ethernet driver.
netfront: device eth0 has flipping receive path.
Mounting root 10.2.50.21:/xenvm1
mount server reported tcp not available, falling back to udp
mount: RPC: Remote system error - Network is unreachable
umount: /dev: device is busy
umount: /dev: device is busy
umount: /dev/pts: device is busy
umount: /dev/pts: device is busy

In the archives I found a mail saying to put hostnames for domU, dom0 and NFS Server on all machines. But that did not make a difference.

If there's a howto out there on how to do this, I did not find it yet.

I'd be glad if someone could help me out here.

Thanks in advance,
Dominik