RE: [Xen-users] Shared storage between Domu's

As described in the two other post on this subject, you can share it,
but you have to have a file-system that is "shareable". And you need to
use "w!" instead of "w" to tell Xen that "Yes, I know I'm sharing this
file-system" [and if you actually don't care about the content of your
disk-image or the overall stability of your domain, you can of course
force multiple domains to access the same disk-image even if it's not
actually shareable - but that's like playing with matches in a petrol
station...]

--
Mats