[Xen-users] Install Error when selecting Graphics Support

Hello I get the following error:

I am trying to install on Fedora Core 6.

I've tried both virt-install and virt-manager. It seems to happen when under virt-install I select "graphics support". If I select no for graphics support it works ok.

Is it something to do with how the video is set up on that machine?

virDomainCreateLinux() failed POST operation failed: (xend.err "Error creating domain: invalid device (vkbd, ['vkbd'])")

Thanks,
Cam