[Xen-users] Expanding Xen sparse disk using VM converter.

FYI...
For a while I've been trying to figure out how to increase my Windows
2003 disk sparse file since the sollutions so far have only applied to
linux partitions. My solution was to download and install the free
VMware converter on the virtual machine and save the disk partition as a
flat file with the new size onto a mapped network drive.  Copy this file
back to your Xen machine and rename it and you now have the drive with
the larger capacity.

Martin Malinics
Network Manager
Coatesville Area School District