Re: [Xen-users] lvm snapshot

Il giorno ven, 09/03/2007 alle 07.43 -0600, Albert Hopkins ha scritto:
> lvremove -f "should" work.  I have a nightly job that do just that (snap
> off domUs, block-attach them to my backup domU and back them up, then
> block-detach and lvremove the snapshot).

lucky man :)

> What version of the LVM utilities are you using?

2.01.04-5 from Debian Etch.
I see there is an upgrade, but the changelog doesn't report anything
about snapshot.

However, does someone know a possible solution? :(

--
Davide Corio                                davide.corio<at>redomino.com
Redomino S.r.l.            C.so Monte Grappa 90/b - 10145 Torino - Italy