RE: [Xen-users] Virtualization + CPU w/crypto acceleration instructions

This seems more like a developer question. You might try the xen-devel
list. Anyway, I believe that all hardware instructions on any x86 cpu
are supposed to be executable by arbitrary assembly. Those that cannot
be properly kernel trapped may experience performance loss, but I
think that's SUPPOSED to be the only limitation.

Would be nice if someone with exact knowledge chipped in, of course.

Joe.