[Xen-users] Fedora 6 xen - Win 2003 domU boot

Hi,
   I've installed a dom-U Windows 2003 Std Server on Fedora 6.
It now boots up to the ctrl-alt-del screen very merrily but doesn't go as planned beyond this.....

mtrr: your processor doesn't support write combining
apm: overwritten by ACPI
xinit: connection to xserver lost....

/proc/cpuinfo has the mtrr flag set.

I've tried changing the driver "radeon" to "vesa" in xorg.conf and also tried the kernel switch
vesafb mtrr:3  (in menu.lst)

The system is yummed up to date and I access the install by right clicking on it via the virt-manager display.
The instance was set up as 'standard PC' install.

If there an an obvious (or less obvious) tweak to restore normal boot I'd love to know about it :-)

thanks
   John