RE: [Xen-users] Exploiting XEN

Please take this the right way... If we assume one does exist, would you
send it to me, if I asked you? [particularly if my e-mail address was of
an "anonymous" origin like gmail?] - how do I know that the purpose you
are asking for is the purpose you are REALLY asking for, rather than for
example that you know someone's machine is Xen-based and you want to
break into it. This is a non-moderated mailing-list, anyone with an
e-mail account anywhere in the world (more or less) can sign up.

I personally am not aware of any "rootkit" that relates to Xen.

The Xen hypervisor is fairly small, and thus relatively easy to
understand and control against vulnerabilities. Since it's living
"outside" the host-OS that it controls, it's potentially less vulnerable
than those hypervisors that live within the host-OS.

--
Mats