Re: [Xen-users] Reset MAC Address

Hi,

Have you something like /etc/udev/rules.d/ ?

perhaps it's inside.

yves

Matthias Wohlgemuth a écrit :

Hi,

I’m using Xen 3.0.3 on Debian Etch (works fine)

But I have following problem:

I’m receiving a rescue system by TFTP, so my server gets the OS by DHCP which identify by mac address.

But if I reboot my system, my mac address is something like FE:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF. How do I make xen to reset the MAC address on shutdown?

Thanks,

Matthias

Yves-Gaël Chény
Responsable développements techniques
Responsable Achats techniques
Responsable RH technique

261 route de Clisson 44230 St Sébastien sur Loire
Tel : 02 40 97 62 67 - 08 73 77 24 91
http://www.tranquilitsystems.com/
yves-gael.cheny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tranquil IT Systems . SAS 37 000 ¤