[Xen-users] Mounting domU filesystem on Dom0. (xm mount)

 I have raised this thing many times in myriad different ways, and to me, Xen
still seem to lack the ability to access the domUs in a proper manner so as to
allow mass management of the domUs, and one of the important things here is
backup. If you have to manage 1000 domUs across 50-60 machines, then it would
be essential to be able to take backup of the entire system. This actually can
be achieved even on normal Xen system, by running an nfs daemon and exporting
the '/' to the dom0, which can then be mounted and backedup, like any live
system.

 Now, my question is: is there some chance that this feature can be built into
the domU kernel itself.

 The command should be something like this:

 xm mount <domuid> /mnt/domU

 What's the opinion of the people here in the list about a mount command? This
will solve quite a lot of problems that we are facing now vis-a-vis xen, and I
think even UML has some mechnism whereby you can mount certain directories in
the domU to the dom0.

 Thanks.