Re: [Xen-users] Q: domU booting problem: "XENBUS: Device with no driver"

Btw: the initrd image does contain the xennet and xenblk modules.

So the question is: How to make these "Device with no driver" messages
disappear?
Thanks for your help.

Although running opensuse 10.2, I experienced a similar problem earlier this week. I could solve it by compiling xennet into the kernel instead of compiling it as a module and inserting it into the initrd.

See thread "[Xen-users] Installing a domU on NFS" from March, 8th.