RE: [Xen-users] Effect of installing Xen on VT enabled machine

Hi mat,
              Sorry for interrupting you.
                  Actually I have investigated a method for runing an
already installed windows as domu. There is a tool sysprep.exe provided
by windows which creats the image of windows with all the
configurations. Do you know about this tool? Since it creates image with
all the configurations therefore this image is used as intallation
image.
Therefore my considerations is that we can provide that image into
creation of domu. By this way we can make run already operationl windows
as domu.

What is your opnion?

You can find about sysprep.exe tool at following links

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winXPpro/deploy/introductio
n.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winXPpro/deploy/duplication
.mspx