Re: [Xen-devel] Possibilities with Xen3 compared to IBM Power5 DLPAR

On 15.03.2007 19:32 "Ewan Mellor" <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think that cpu_weight and cpu_cap are the options you want.

Yes, thank you.

I'm also looking for a (mostly) complete list of all possible options within
the configuration files (dom0 and domU) but unfortunately all examples on
the net seem to be more or less out of date or incomplete.
I couldn't find any informations on the Xen pages eather (they're not very
clearly arranged).
Do you have a clue?

Julian