Re: [Xen-users] Any latest XEN development ?

> > Maybe a Xen news blog would be a good idea to keep people informed of
> > what's going on!
>
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0.4-testing.hg does a really good job
> of that already. Its pretty easy to start at tip and work your way back
> to where you left off, search is handy too.

True, although for -unstable a blog-type format would allow for summaries,
explanations, etc without overwhelming the user with information :-)
Changesets pile up in there at quite a high rate!

> What would be *really* cool is RSS right from mercurial, or something
> 'official' scraping it and providing rss.

How about:
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0.4-testing.hg?rss-log

> Being able to go right to the parent or manifest from rss links would be
> handy :)

Mmmm.  I think the existing hg RSS support will do what you want ;-)  hg
rocks!

But now I should go to bed.  See yall back on the list in 12 hours time or so!

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!