[Xen-users] latest unstable

Hi

Is anyone here using latest unstable?
I pulled latest updates from the repo maybe 14 hours or so ago,
recompiled, rebooted
... and got udev errors

I dont have the complete error msgs (servers are remote) but I was told
udev was complaining and among other things /dev/sda1 ( / ) wasnt found..

The servers are running ubuntu dapper... (and latest xen-unstable)

I realize this is a very vague distription of the error, just thought
i'd check to see if anyone had any similar problem(s)

Ingard