RE: [Xen-users] dom0 networking disabled

  • To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "John Shen" <John.Shen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:28:55 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:31:21 -0700

peter,

thank you so much for your response

i have bridge-util installed:

bridge-utils-1.1-2

though i do not see any bridge_ports command. is that supposed to be a command
available if i have this package installed?

also, xen network-bridge script works fine and guest network works fine. so i
am still lost.

[jshen@eduout3-host ~]$ rpm -ql bridge-utils-1.1-2
/usr/sbin/brctl
/usr/share/doc/bridge-utils-1.1
/usr/share/doc/bridge-utils-1.1/AUTHORS
/usr/share/doc/bridge-utils-1.1/COPYING
/usr/share/doc/bridge-utils-1.1/FAQ
/usr/share/doc/bridge-utils-1.1/HOWTO
/usr/share/man/man8/brctl.8.gz

John Shen
System Coordinator, Online Information System
Student Affairs, University of California, Office of the President