[Xen-users] Xen 3.0.4 troubles with OpenSUSE 10.2

Hi all,
I had a Xen 3.0.3 running on a OpenSUSE 10.2 running, and I had a poor network performance. I was ussing hardware virtualization, VT on a Dell power Edge Blade PE 1955. I decided to upgrade to Xen 3.0.4. to check if the network performance would improve.
Now I don't succeeded to run my all machines on the new Dom0.
the error I get is

//Error: (22, 'Invalid argument')

//

At the next time (second time) I try to start a machine
xm create xxxx the systems becomes hanged.

//Any help is welcomed!
regards
César
//