RE: [Xen-users] Opteron 850's needing a home

There are no 8X boards.

You can, however, "bridge" two 4X boards together using special
hardware.
Look to Tyan for that.

Tyan "owns" the 4X/8X space in AMD server space, as far as "white box"
work is concerned. Would say you should go with a Tyan offering of some
sort.

Joe.