[Xen-users] Export /dev/lp0 as VBD?

Hello,

My Xen 3.0.3 server has a printer attached on the printer port /dev/lp0.
I would like to set up a domU printserver. Can I treat /dev/lp0 as a
block device and give a domU access to it simply by adding something
like this to the domU's configuration:

 'phy:lp0,lp0,w'

If not, is there another way of letting domU use the printer, short of
getting an lpt->usb convertor or installing a PCI card with an lpt port?
I really don't like setting up dom0 as a printserver.

Kind regards,

--
Sander Marechal
http://www.jejik.com