[Xen-users] Adding interface for communication between HVM guest and xen VMM

Hi,

         I have a question regarding communication between HVM guest and xen VMM. As per my knowledge the communication between HVM Guest OS (windows) and VMM is done through ‘VMExit’ and ‘VMEntry’ operations and context is stored in VMCS. Since there are no interfaces for communication in full virtualization as there are interfaces (i.e.hypercalls) in case of para virtualization. So my question is that, In case of full virtualization, is it possible to add interfaces that will be serving as a communication medium between HVM guest and VMM?

Also is there any other mechanism through which HVM guest and VMM can communicate?

If anyone have knowledge regarding it please reply.

Thanks,

Praveen Kushwaha