Re: [Xen-users] any idea?

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 01:10:03PM -0300, Nicolas wrote:
> THANKS jez my config is your option 1
> but howto apply to server

Also from Nicolas (reply to the list *not* me):

> yes this does, but i wana redirect trafic of eth1 of dom0 to eth1 of all
> vm.
> this is to security config to postfix and bla bla bla

What are you saying? Do you want to port-forward traffic coming in on
dom0's eth1 to different VMs?

    Dom0 (eth1)         DomU
->  port 25     ->    VM1 port 25
->  port 80     ->    VM2 port 80
->  port 143    ->    VM3 port 143

Also, what distribution are you running Nicolas: Debian, Fedora, ...?