Von: Marco Mililotti [mailto:m.mililotti@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. März 2007 11:03
An: Thomas von Steiger
Betreff: Re: AW: [Xen-users] xen + vlan: works but...

Thomas von Steiger wrote:
> Maybe you need to change MTU.
> Search about this in google xen vlan MTU.
> Thomas

Hi Thomas.
I forgot to mention... but I've changed the MTU size of the outgoing
physical interface of the xen server to 1504, and sniffing traffic using
tcpdump I've found that outgoing packets are forged with the right size.

So... I don't think It's an mtu size problem. Moreover, with the same
setup and MTU size I can succesfully test 2 physical hosts, as I've
reported in what I called "case C)". One of which physical host is the
Xen server.

Maybe we could add this thread to the mailing list? If you want to reply
there?

Thanks for your suggestion...
Regards,
--