Re: [Xen-users] Assigning IP to DomU

If you distribute ip addresses with dhcp, the best way is to set a
static ip through dhcp.conf. eg:

host s0015f2bbc04a{
    hardware ethernet 00:15:f2:bb:c0:4a;
    fixed-address 10.1.0.3;
  }

and in your xen config file you provide a mac address that fits to your
dhcp entry. eg:

vif = [ 'mac=00:15:f2:bb:c0:4a' ]
dhcp = "dhcp"

greetinx