Re: [Xen-users] tap:aio corruption issues

Henning Sprang wrote:
On 4/9/07, Michael Watters <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I change to the loopback driver the problem goes away.

Any ideas on what would cause this?  Is this going to be fixed in 3.0.5?

Is it a xen from xensource or some distribution packages?
I'm using the RPMs from xensource. I've also noticed I/O errors when running commands that create a lot of disk activity, "emerge sync" results in a corrupted partition every time.

I'll see if I can file a bug report on it.