Re: [Xen-users] Xen and ACPI Sleep

Thanks Henning.  I had read over at
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2007-02/msg00147.html
that the Xen team has basic support for Xen S3 (x86-32/PAE) in house
working but that the patch still needs a little work and was wondering
if the situation has been updated yet or not.  Here's the exact wording:

"We have basic support to Xen S3 (x86-32/PAE) in house, but patch
still needs rebase and a bit cleanup. We'll send out for review soon
once ready.

Thanks,
Kevin"

--