[Xen-users] virtual machine installation Questions

hello,

sorry that I post it here again, as I have already posted it on
www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-xen/.

Now I am working on fedora6Xen,i.e. 2.6.20-1.2944.fc6xen .Several questions:

1. After I have installed the windowsXP, the XP OS of course needs to reboot,
but then the WindowsXP is automatically closed. How can I restart it? And I use
#virsh start , the domain will be running, but when I open it, just a black
screen on the VM manager.

2. I also want to install the same Fedora6 on VM, but the installation will
always hang. The fedora6 image on DVD must be OK as I have already installed it.

3. I must often boot the computer several times before I can see the login of
Fedora OS. It changes often into a black screen state, dead.

4. I can not use #xm list, it says command not found.

Any help or hint will be great!!!
Thanks.

Songtao