RE: [Xen-users] create a partition on a file disk

  • To: "trilok nuwal" <tc.nuwal@xxxxxxxxx>, "Xen list" <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:58:07 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 01:57:22 -0700

Generally, when I want to do this, I use the partitioning tool inside
the install process of the guest. Say for example I want two partitions
in my Linux installation, I install Linux from CDROM, and I just create
a "/" and a "/home" partition in the user-interface for the installer.

Do you have a particular reason why you can't do it this way?

--
Mats