RE: [Xen-users] Re: Ubuntu as xen guest?

I agree with that, but I would also point out that Andy Smith's comment
is correct: "init" us always built with static linkage, meaning that the
"init" image uses whatever library model it originally was built with -
so unless you also REBUILD init after you've installed no-TLS libraries,
the error message will be there (and can be ignored as init isn't
exactly a highly used process in the system).

--
Mats