[Xen-users] XEN dom0 network headache

Hi everyone,
i'm writing becuase i'm living in a nightmare ;-)

This is my second xen server... so i'm not a really beginner.

Here my problem.... when xend initializes the bridged-network Dom0 cannot be pinged nor ping (and other ip related stuff) the Lan, but DomUs are able to connect to Dom0 and to the rest of the LAN.

I tried to disabled iptables, just to be sure, with no luck.

My server, a brand new quadcore intel xeon, installed with Debian etch with an unofficial xen 3.0.4 package... the kernel image is the debian's 2.6.18-4-xen-686

Any suggestion ?

Thank you,
s.