[Xen-users] XenExpress - howto use own build kernel in DomU

Hello,

I want to build and use an own kernel in DomU.
I get the kernel-xs-xen/kernel-2.6.16.38-xs3.2.0.531.3960.src.rpm from the
source1 iso and compile it. Because of (unsolved) troubles with mkinitrd I
try a build without mkinitrd.
I configure /boot/grub/menu.lst within my DomU and restart it. But the old,
original, kernel will be started.

How to configure the Dom0 and/or DomU that DomU will start with my
customized kernel?

Thanks in advance
Matthias
--